Castle Hotel & Spa is committed to making all guest experiences memorable, which includes the following accessibility features and equipment below:
- Valet service available from 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m., free of charge.
- On site accessible self-parking in designated handicapped spots near hotel entrance
- Level entrance into the hotel, from Valet Stand and designated handicapped spots near hotel entrance
- Accessible registration desk and route
- Accessible routes (via handicap lifts and elevators) to public areas and facilities including lobbies, hotel rooms, Equus Restaurant, General’s Bar, Ballroom, and Other Meeting Rooms.
- Accessible public bathrooms with minimum 32″ entry doors and grab bars
- Accessible elevators with braille touchpads
- Service animals welcome at no charge
- Accessible Guestrooms: Similar in decor and style to all of our guestrooms.
Our accessible guest rooms have hair dryers, irons, bath amenities, 32 inch flat screen TVs, closed captioned with cable channels, accessible in room safes, complimentary mini-bar and coffee
These rooms also offer additional accessible features including:
- Minimum 32″ entry and bathroom doorways
- Bath and Shower offering a portable shower seat and Hand Held Adjustable Shower Head with extension hose
- Toilet and bathtub safety rails
- Lowered peep holes in entrance doors
- Lowered emergency evacuation notices
Please call our front desk concierge at 914-631-1980, if you have any additional questions.
Please feel free to email at firstname.lastname@example.org